Breadth of Work: Brand Creation, Art Direction, Logo Design, Corporate Identity, Print Design | Year: 2019
Tools: Illustrator, InDesign
CLIENT & PROJECT OVERVIEW:
Voltaire is a general construction company that puts a high emphasis on providing top-quality residential and commercial construction services, in Washinton DC, Maryland, and Virginia. For the past decade, Voltaire acquired its clientele solely through word of mouth. While this strategy has proven to be successful, today Voltaire is struggling to reach and gain new clients.
I was responsible for guiding the path forward for shaping the look and feel of Voltaire’s new brand and digital assets. I began by creating a simple, minimal, logo design as the foundation of the brand identity. I then finalize the fonts, color, and overall style, ensuring it is cohesive and consistent with the brand as a whole. Moreover, I created several variations of the logo such as a horizontal version for the website and a stacked version for badges as well as a styled version of the tagline ‘We Build Your Dream Come True’, which I also created, for different use case scenarios.
- Created a Logo Set Package – Includes the Primary Logo, an Alternate, and a Submark, and consists of 3 color Variations (Color + Black + White).
- Provided 4 Logo Design Concepts + 2 Rounds of Editing.
- Established the Color Palette + Created the Brand Style Guidelines.
- Provided 2 Corporate Identity Design Concepts + 2 Rounds of Editing.
- Designed production-ready marketing collateral – Includes business cards (front & back), corporate letterhead, company invoice, and indoor/outdoor signage.
MAJ Solutions serves as an independent consultant to Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC) and was commissioned to provide limited-services to their client: Voltaire Group, LLC. The client is responsible for all written content.