Breadth of Work: Art Direction, Logo Design, Brand Identity, Print Design, Web Design & Development | Year: 2018
Tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress
Umberto’s Italian Restaurant is a wonderful eatery located in Olney, Maryland. The people, food, and prime locations make Umberto’s the perfect place for good friends & family to come together and have a great time.
While working directly with the client, I established the new look and feel of the brand by creating a simple, minimal, design as the foundation of the brand identity. Additionally, I conceptualized and designed a smart and engaging mobile-friendly responsive website.
- Created a Full Logo Package – Includes the Primary Logo, an Alternate, a Submark, a Favicon and consists of 3 color Variations (Color + Black + White).
- Provided 3 Logo Design Concepts + 2 Rounds of Editing.
- Established the Color Palette + Created the Brand Style Guidelines.
- Brand Identity – I designed custom high-quality, print-ready business cards (front and back).
- Provided 2 Corporate Identity Design Concepts + 2 Round of Editing.
- Website Release: Version 1.0 – Designed, developed and tested a responsive WordPress-based website (Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized).
ver 1.0 – Release! (Current version)
MAJ Solutions serves as an independent consultant to Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC) and was commissioned to provide limited services to their client: Umberto’s Italian Restaurant, LLC. The client is responsible for all written content.