Breadth of Work: Art Direction, Logo Design, Brand Identity, Web Design & Development | Year: 2018
CLIENT & PROJECT OVERVIEW:
Metro Travel, LLC is a small minority woman-owned travel agency located in the Wheaton Triangle, an up-and-coming shopping area in Maryland, that sells international air travel tickets and creates travel/vacation packages. When Metro Travel first moved into the area, space and affordability were the main concerns. Today, the community’s focus has shifted to revitalizing the area through undergoing the massive construction of a new town center. This process has also initiated the gentrification process which has been difficult for many to adapt to.
I was tasked with redesigning the original logo design and corporate identity. Additionally, my responsibilities included guiding enhancements and augmentations to the Metro Travel website, optimizing digital properties for maximum performance and scalability, suggesting and implementing new digital marketing technology, and working with marketing automation tools to help guide user journeys.
- Created a Full Logo Package – Includes the Primary Logo, an Alternate, a Submark, a Favicon and consists of 3 color Variations (Color + Black + White).
- Provided 4 Logo Design Concepts + 3 Rounds of Editing.
- Established the Color Palette + Created the Brand Style Guidelines.
- Brand Identity – I designed custom high-quality, print-ready business cards (front and back).
- Provided 2 Corporate Identity Design Concepts + 2 Round of Editing.
- Website Release: Version 1.0 – Designed, developed and tested a responsive WordPress-based website (Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized).
ver 1.0 – Release! (Current version)
NOTE: MAJ Solutions is currently working on the second release of the Metro Travel website.
MAJ Solutions serves as an independent consultant to Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC) and was commissioned to provide limited-services to their client: Metro Travel, LLC. The client is responsible for all written content.