Breadth of Work: Art Direction, Logo Design, Brand Identity | Year: 2018
CLIENT & PROJECT OVERVIEW:
Connections Consulting Group, LLC is a woman-owned professional services company that delivers consulting and outsourced human resources (HR) services to small businesses across various industries. The company has been around for years but has never had a consistent and united corporate identity.
I was hired to design a logo that reflects what Connections represents. Alethea, the owner of Connections, was inspired by the “infinity” symbol which is why I incorporated it into the design. The design was completed by applying a sophisticated light color palette. In addition, I was responsible for designing corporate stationery that’s consistent with the new logo.
- Created a Full Logo Package – Includes the Primary Logo, an Alternate, a Circular version, a Submark, a Favicon and consists of 3 color Variations (Color + Black + White).
- Provided 4 Logo Design Concepts + 3 Rounds of Editing.
- Established the Color Palette + Created the Brand Style Guidelines.
- Provided 2 Corporate Identity Design Concepts + 3 Rounds of Editing.
- Designed custom high-quality, print-ready marketing collateral for their corporate identity – Includes, 2 sets of business cards (front & back), corporate letterhead, company invoice, and standard size envelope (front & back).
MAJ Solutions serves as an independent consultant to Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC) and was commissioned to provide limited-services to their client: Connections Consulting Group, LLC. The client is responsible for all written content.