Breadth of Work: Art Direction, Logo Design, Brand Identity, Print Design, Web Design & Development | Year: 2018
Tools: Illustrator, WordPress
CLIENT & PROJECT OVERVIEW:
BM Accounting Services, LLC is a small, minority women-owned business in Wheaton Maryland that provides tax services and helps over 150 companies in payroll, sales tax, bookkeeping, and other issues. While the owner, Maria Elena, works with English speaking companies and individuals, her current clientele is made up of predominantly Spanish speaking people. Maria Elena wanted to improve on her marketing strategy.
I was tasked with refreshing the BM Accounting corporate identity and devising a strategic marketing plan that would bring her business to the next level. I began by creating a logo design that is sleek and contemporary. In addition, I designed/developed a WordPress-based website to provide information and attractive to both the English and Spanish speaking community.
- Created a Full Logo Package – Includes the Primary Logo, an Alternate, a Submark, a Favicon and consists of 3 color Variations (Color + Black + White).
- Provided 4 Logo Design Concepts + 3 Rounds of Editing.
- Established the Color Palette + Created the Brand Style Guidelines.
- Brand Identity – I designed custom high-quality, print-ready business cards (front and back).
- Provided 2 Corporate Identity Design Concepts + 1 Round of Editing.
- Website Release: Version 1.0 – Designed, developed and tested a responsive WordPress-based website (Ecommerce Capabilities, Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized).
ver 1.0 – Release! (Current version)
NOTE: MAJ Solutions is currently working on the second release of the BM Accounting Services website.
MAJ Solutions serves as an independent consultant to Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC) and was commissioned to provide limited-services to their client: BM Accounting Services, LLC. The client is responsible for all written content.