Breadth of Work: Brand Creation, Art Direction, Logo Design, Web Design & Development | Year: 2018
Tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress
CLIENT & PROJECT OVERVIEW:
AA Driving School, LLC provides classroom and behind-the-wheel instructions for teens and adults that want to learn how to properly operate a motor vehicle.
My responsibilities included translating user, business, and other key client requirements along with use-cases, user flows and information architecture into an effective, responsive website.
- Created a Full Logo Package – Includes the Primary Logo, an Alternate, a Submark, a Favicon and consists of 3 color Variations (Color + Black + White).
- Provided 3 Logo Design Concepts + 2 Rounds of Editing.
- Established the Color Palette + Created the Brand Style Guidelines.
- Brand Identity – I designed custom high-quality, print-ready business cards (front and back).
- Provided 2 Corporate Identity Design Concepts + 2 Round of Editing.
- Website Release: Version 1.0 – Designed, developed and tested a responsive WordPress-based website equipped with Social Media Integration (Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized).
ver 1.0 – Release! (Current version)
MAJ Solutions serves as an independent consultant to Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC) and was commissioned to provide limited-services to their client: AA Driving School, LLC. The client is responsible for all written content.